Tuesday, February 21, 2012

The Countdown Has Begun


Hello all! August and Jon here bringing some very cool news, or information of a very cool bet so to speak. Our best friends, Ryne Brown and Cory Harkleroad, are some of the greatest guys we know. So what is better than them helping us advertise our new site, The Movement? I, August, have challenged them to a match of Halo Reach this Friday night at midnight. Yes, it is a little nerdy, get your laughs in. But I will be facing both of them in a 2 vs 1 match with my terms and conditions. If they win, they get any wish for me that they desire. But if I win, they both will be taking a very embarrassing picture to put up on this site and Facebook to show all that The Movement is coming. They will not only support out site but give you all a laugh also.

So with that said, the countdown above is the clock ticking down until this epic event between us as friends. Some of you may not care, but either way there is going to be a few laughs in the end.

OH. And to anyone else that would like to challenge me in Halo anytime, please add me on xbox live :) TripleABattery

4 comments:

  1. Bet it's going to suck when you have to write about your loss. Because me and Cory are going HAM!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha well hey if I lose then yes, I will write about it. But hold your tongue for now.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Yes! thank you Murph. I beat them 2v1 twice the other day

      Delete